The NL Federation of School Councils (NLFSC) is seeking a new volunteer treasurer for our Board of Directors.
Treasurer Roles and Responsibilities
Overall: Ensure the organization maintains the appropriate financial books and records and they are accurate and up to date
· Calculate payroll, Prepare T4 and Record of Employment
(1 employee part-time)
· Keep an accurate record of all receipts and disbursements.
· Pay out such monies as voted by the Board of Directors.
· Have the books of account balanced as of March 31st of each year.
· Prepare for approval at the Biennial Meeting a statement of the receipts and disbursements during the fiscal year of the Federation
Due to the location of the NLFSC Office, preference will be given to those in the St. John’s, Trinity and Conception Bay areas. Time Commitment: 2 – 3 hours a month, on averageFor more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 709-764-8993
Newfoundland and Labrador
Federation of School Councils, Inc.